What Makes Us Special
RDL, is dedicated to providing a better way of working and living a healthier lifestyle. Offering Concierge Services, to special events, in an environment crafted for you to evolve and build your business. We are labyrinth of possibilities by connecting with like minded professionals, providing the essential tools to succeed.
Fair Trade Coffee/Tea
Private Access - 365/days
Wicked Fast WiFi
Become a Red DWG Member
With 8,500 Square Feet of innovative space, offering Private to Semi-private Offices, Private Desks, and an Open Coworking Lounge with the latest technology to support your needs, that is crucial to the way we work, mentally and physically. Memberships are available on 3, 6, and 12 month contracts.
Daily Pass: $25
- Access to Print Lab - unlimited printing
- Access to Conference Space - by appointment
Intern Plan (Virtual): $50
- Professional Business Address & Mail Service - normal business hours 8:30am-5:30pm
- Access to Print Lab
- Access to Conference Space
- Access to Networking & Invester Events
Associate Plan (15 days): $125
- All Benefits of Intern, to include...
- 15 days/mn. access
- Access to 5,500 square feet of Open Lounge (Hot Desks), Quiet Library, and Communal Spaces
Sr. Associate Plan: $200
- All Benefits of Associate, to include...
Full-time - 365 days access
AVP Member (Private Desk):
- All Benefits of Sr. Associate, to include...
- Ergonomic Chairs & Hydraulic Desks w/ lockable File Cabinet
VP Member (Semi-Private Office):
- All Benefits of AVP, to include...
- Shared Private Office space
Private Office: Starting at
- 1-12 Person Offices
- Corporate Team Discounts also available
Conference/Event Space: Start at
Small to Large Conference & Training Rooms & Event Space available with state-of-the-art Tele-Conferencing, 60" & 70" flatscreen's, and 9'x12' Projection Screen
Representing the brand with the utmost attention to detail in hospitality - assisting with printing needs, scheduling meetings, assisting with art donations for auction and or catering special events. Details, details, details - From the first cafe o’lait brewed, to the tantalizing fruit salad, to the stimulating art filled walls.
This service embodies the spirit of a catering service to enhance the work experience for you and your guests:
- Reception Services
- Mail Management
- Technology Support
- Event Management for Private Events - e.g.: catering, florist, and gift sourcing