What Makes Us Special
Red DWG Library is dedicated to providing a better way of COWORKING and LIVING a healthier lifestyle. From Concierge Services, to special events, we curate an environment for you to evolve and build your business. We offer a labyrinth of possibilities by connecting with like minded professionals, providing essential tools to succeed you vision.
FAIR TRADE COFFEE & TEA
WICKED FAST WIFI
PRIVATE ACCESS / 365 DAYs
I love the amazing character and authenticity this space exudes. It's warm and inviting and full of charm. Everyone I invite to interview with me here is blown away by the personal touch and attention to detail they're greeted with when they walk through the door.
/ CRISTIAN DERSIDAN,
FRANCHISE OWNER, HOME INSTEAD /
With 8,500 sq ft of innovative space, offering private to semi-private offices, private desks, and an open coworking lounge with the latest technology to support your needs, that is crucial to the way we work, mentally and physically. Memberships are available through 3, 6, and 12 month contracts.
Daily Pass: $25
- Access to Print Lab - unlimited printing
- Access to Conference Space - by appointment
Intern Plan (Virtual): $50
- Professional Business Address & Mail Service - normal business hours 8:30am-5:30pm
- One (1) Free Day of Coworking per month
- Access to Print Lab
- Access to Conference Space
- Access to Networking & Investor Events
Associate Plan (15 days): $125
- All Benefits of Intern, to include...
- 15 days a month access
- Access to 5,500 square feet of Open Lounge (Hot Desks), Quiet Library, and Communal Spaces
Senior Associate Plan: $200
- All Benefits of Associate, to include...
Full-time - 365 days access
AVP Member (Private Desk): $300
- All Benefits of Senior Associate, to include...
- Ergonomic Chairs & Hydraulic Desks w/ lockable File Cabinet
VP Member (Semi-Private Office): $450
- All Benefits of AVP, to include...
- Shared Private Office space
Private Office: Inquire for Availability
- All Benefits of VP Membership, to include...
- 1-12 Person Offices
- Corporate Team Discounts also available
Conference/Event Space: Start at $35/hr.
Small to Large Conference Rooms, Training Room, and Event Space available with state-of-the-art Tele-Conferencing, 60" & 70" flatscreen's, and 9'x12' Projection Screen
Representing the brand with the utmost attention to detail in hospitality - assisting with printing needs, scheduling meetings, assisting with art donations for auction and or catering special events. Details, details, details - From the first cafe au lait brewed, to the tantalizing fruit salad, to the stimulating art filled walls.
This service embodies the spirit of a catering service to enhance the work experience for you and your guests:
- Reception Services
- Mail Management
- Technology Support
- Event Management for Private Events - e.g.: catering, florist, and gift sourcing